Benefits of Setting Up Business in Belize
- English is the official language of Belize.
- Belize has close ties with the U.S., U.K., and Caribbean.
- The Belize Dollar is tied to the U.S. dollar.
- All the banks are owned or affiliated with banks in Europe and North America. The country has four commercial banks regulated by the Central Bank of Belize.
- You can maintain a bank account in U.S. dollars.
- Citizens from the U.S., Canada, U.K., European Union and Caribbean Community countries do not require a visa to enter Belize.
- An easy commute to/from the US: Belize is 2-3 hours by plane from major U.S. hubs, including Miami, Atlanta, Dallas, and Houston. Flights are available via international carriers such as American, Continental, and Delta.
- The combination of excellent service and modern corporate and fiscal legislation offers an attractive environment for the global investor.